Victory Field - Home of The Watertown High School Raiders
40 Orchard St.
Watertown, MA 02472
Located on Orchard Street.
This Athletic complex is the Home of the Watertown High School Raiders.
The field is in constant use by the School Department, the Recreation Department, and all our youth organizations. The park is situated in the center of Watertown on 14.2 acres. The residents use the track almost year round for their walking and running programs. The Victory Field baseball and multi-use facility has artificial turf installed with160,000 square feet, new effective and efficient lighting, three scoreboards, baseball stands and amenities of dugouts, bull pens and a batting cage. Victory Field is home to Watertown High School varsity sports, activities and graduation ceremonies. Watertown-Belmont football program plays their games and practices at this facility along with other youth and adult organizations and teams.
View the Victory Field Photo Gallery
Field Permit Application
- Lighted Artificial turfed baseball field
- Lighted Artificial turfed Football/Mutli-use field with stands for 1,600 fans
- Multi-use field inside the rubberized surfaced track
- Lighted Basketball court
- Five lighted tennis courts
- 400 meter rubberized surfaced track
- no roller blades, bicycles, or cleats allowed on track
- Two tot-lots or playgrounds
- one play structure designed for 2-5 year olds
- one play structure for 5-12 year olds.
- The playground has two bucket swings and two belt swings.
- Bike Racks
- Picnic area adjacent to the snack shack
- Snack Shack with an ice machine and a refrigerator/freezer
- Restrooms available in field house